Do not scoff and don't shrug your shoulders at the thought! Libraries offer a tremendous value to the community and Morris County has some of the best resources. First and foremost, if you'
Find Shelter from the Heat in Morris County
Dated: July 6 2012
Morris County recognizes the seriousness and the complications this type of summer weather presents for seniors and the disabled. Located on the Morris County website, under nutrition, it provides a list of places that offer some relief and has hours from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. These sites are available for any senior or disabled person who would like to cool off, enjoy some fellowship and a nutritious meal. Information about the Nutrition sites and days of operation, please visit the County’s Aging, Disabilities and Veterans Services website by searching the morris human services and nutrition links (off the county site).
For other who do not fit into the categories above, the county is suggesting sites like the Morris County Library located at 30 East Hanover Ave, Whippany. It also provides comfort from the oppressive heat and humidity. Please call before heading over to any of the libraries – just to be sure they are open for business. For your convenience we have posted all the addresses and contact phone numbers below. Florham Park library is located at 107 Ridgedale Ave – (973) 377-2694, next to the Police Station and Florham Park Municipal Building.
- · Randolph Library -28 Calais Road, Randolph, NJ 07869 (973) 895-3556
- · East Hanover Library- 415 Ridgedale Ave, East Hanover (973) 428-3075
- · Morris Township Library and Morristown Public Library - 1 Miller Road, Morristown (973) 538-6161
- · Hanover Township Library- 1000 Route 10, Whippany- (201) 428-2460
- · Madison Pubic Library- 1 Keep Street, Madison – (973) 377-0722
- · The Library of the Chathams (servicing both Chatham Township and Chatham Borough) – 214 Main Street, Chatham (973) 635-0603
- · Mendham Library, 2 West Main Street, Brookside, NJ 07926 (973) 543-4018
- · Pequannock Township and Pompton Plains Library - 477 N.P. TPKE, Pequannock (973) 835-7460
- · Parsippany Library - 449 Halsey Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054 (973) 887-5150
- · Morris Plains Library - 77 Glenbrook Road, Morris Plains (973) 538-2599
- · Denville Library - 121 Diamond Spring Road, Denville (973) 627-6555
- · Montville Public Library - 90 Horseneck Road, Montville (973) 402-0900
- · Mountain Lakes Library - 9 Elm Road, Mountain Lakes (973) 334-5095
- · Boonton Library - 621 Main Street, Boonton (973) 334-2980
- · Wharton Public Library - 15 South Main Street, Wharton (973) 361-1333
- · Roxbury Public Library - 103 Main Street, Succasunna (973) 584-2400
- · Jefferson Township Library - 1031 Weldon Road, Oak Ridge (973) 208-6244
- · Kinnelon Library - 132 Kinnelon Road, Kinnelon (973) 838-1321
Think Cool on those hot summer days! It becomes mind over matter.
Are you looking for a Real Estate Broker who is a Northern New Jersey expert? How about two? Beverly and Edwin Kalinka are a husband-and-wife team with 29 years of real estate experience and more than....